Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ビフォア・ミッドナイト」の映画予告でリスニング

ビフォア・ミッドナイトで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Oh, we said we were gonna stop, they wanted to see the ruins.

-Yeah, but should we wake them up?

-I don’t know.

-You know what, let’s do this. On our way back from the airport we’ll catch’em.

-You know we won’t.

-Yeah probably not.

-And how did you two meet?

-We met about 18 years ago…

-We kinda…Sorta…fell in love…

-And a decade later we ran into each other.

-No, you wrote a book, I read about it and went looking for you.

-It’s pretty romantic.

-If we were meeting for the first time today on a train, would you start talking to me?

-Would you ask me to get off the train with you?

-Of course!

-This place is so full of thousands of years of myth and tragedy and I thought something tragic was going to happen.

-It’s still there…Still there…Gone.

-You never stop ogling girls.

-I don’t ogle girls I make love to them with my eyes.

-Oh wow, I’m stuck with an American teenager.

-I feel close to you.

-Yeah. But sometimes, I don’t know, I feel like you’re breathing helium and I’m breathing oxygen.

-What makes you say that?!

-I wanted you to say something romantic and you blew it.

-OK.

-You are the mayor of Crazytown do you know that, you are?

-This is how people start breaking up.

-Oh my God.

-I assure you, that guy you vaguely remember, the sweet romantic one you met on a train?

-That is me.

-Why am I finding myself so attracted to this woman!

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
ruin・・・遺跡、廃墟
on one's way back from・・・~から帰る途中で
kinda = kind of・・~のような
sorta = sort of・・・まぁ言ってみれば
decade・・・10年間
run into・・・偶然出くわす
go looking for・・・~を探しに行く
tragedy・・・悲劇
tragic・・・悲劇の、悲惨な
ogle・・・いやらしい目つきで見る
make love・・・性行為をする
stuck with・・・こだわっている、困惑する
what makes you say that?・・・どうしてそんなこと言うのですか?
vaguely・・・漠然と

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿