Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ヘンゼル & グレーテル 」の映画予告でリスニング

ヘンゼル & グレーテル で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Me and my sister – we have a past.

-We almost died at the hands of a witch.

-That past made us stronger.

-We had gotten a taste of blood. Witch blood.

-And we haven’t stopped since.

-My name is Gretel, and this is my brother Hansel.

-I’m not going you telling me what to do.

-How do you best kill a witch?

-Cutting off their head tends to work.

-I hate that one.

-Shh.

-In the last two weeks, we have five children taken from us,

-A witch does not come out in the open like that.

-I don’t think we’re hunting witches. There’s something else going on here.

-We have to find those kids.

-Let’s start with this.

-Shoot anything that moves.

-I see you got my invitation?

-They have my sister.

-Gretel!

-That’s new.

-Hell yeah!

-Hansel!

-You have gotta be kidding me.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
witch・・・魔女
get a taste of・・・~を味わう、~を経験する
cut off someone's head・・・頭部を切り落とす
tend to・・・~する傾向がある、~しやすい
taken from・・・~を残して死ぬ
in the open・・・公に、公然と

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿