Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「アンコール!!」の映画予告でリスニング

アンコール!!で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-1.. 2.. 3… Let’s talk about sex, baby!

-Let’s talk about you and me!

-Let’s talk about all the good things…

-Let’s talk about sex!

-I have entered us into a choir competition.

-Oh hello Arthur!

-What are you lot doing here?

-We’re going to be singing.

-Better get some folks who can sing then.

-Got a name? The OAPs?

-With a ‘Z’ though, to make it street.

-Give me your rocknroll.

-Like this?

-No!

-I’m going to do a solo.

-On your own?

-That’s what a solo is, isn’t it?

-Did Grandad tell you he’s going to take us singing?

-I wouldn’t call it singing.

-Why don’t you join in?

-Lay some beats!

-Bloody crackers you lot.

-Marion! Marion!

-If there’s anything I can do?

-Haven’t you done enough you lot?

-I’ve got to go then?

-Oh yes, you bloody well have.

-Marion is sick. She asked me to come.

-Enjoy yourself? No.

-This…it isn’t me.

-Let everyone see YOU.

-This is called the ‘Robot’ dance.

-Aaarrrgh!

-Timothy I’m so sorry.

-no problem, happens a lot.

-Bye everone!

-Would you like to sing?

-Alright.

-You’re a dark horse Arthur.

-I love you Arthur Harris. You’re my rock.

-Even if I fall flat on my arse I’m gonna do the song.

-C’mon Grandad!

-You must be the judge?

-What do I have to do to put us through to the competition?

-I’m prepared to do…anything.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
choir・・・合唱団、聖歌隊
competition・・・コンテスト
lot・・・群れ、組
folk・・・人々
OPA・・・老齢年金受給者
granddad・・・祖父
cracker・・・貧しい白人

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿