Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ジャンゴ 繋がれざる者」の映画予告でリスニング

ジャンゴ 繋がれざる者で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-There ain’t no grave…can hold my body down.

-Good cold evening Gentlemen…

-Amongst your inventory I've been led to believe you possess a specimen that I am keen to acquire.

-What’s your name?

-Django.

-Then you’re exactly the one I’m looking for.

-Hey! Stop talking to him.

-Calm down, I’m simply a customer trying to conduct a transaction.

-Last chance fancy pants.

-Oh very well…

-Do you know what a bounty hunter is?

-You kill people and they give you a reward.

-Badder they are, bigger the reward.

-I need your help looking for the Brittle brothers…however I don’t know what they look like.

-But you do….don’t ya?

-They got my wife and they sold her…but I don’t know who to.

-That means we visit every plantation until we find her.

-Once the final Brittle brother lies dead in the dust…I agree to give you your freedom, and….I’ll take you to rescue your wife.

-Where we goin’?

-Yes! Whoa!

-Gentlemen, you had my curiosity…but now you have my attention.

-How do you like the bounty hunting business?

-Kill white folks and they pay you for it?

-What’s not to like?

-I like the way you die, boy!

-He is a rambunctious soul ain’t he?

-What’s your name?

-Django…the “D” is silent.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
grave・・・墓、死に場所
amongst = among
led to believe・・・信じさせられる
possess・・・所有する
inventory・・・リスト、目録
specimen・・・見本、例
keen to・・・~したがる、~を切望する
conduct a transaction・・・取引を行う
fancy pants・・・気取った男、弱虫
bounty hunter・・・賞金稼ぎ
reward・・・報奨金
badder・・・より悪い
bigger・・・より大きい
ya = you
plantation・・・植民地
lie dead・・・死んで横たわる
goin = goingの短縮形
curiosity・・・好奇心
white folks・・・白人
rambunctious・・・手におえない、乱暴な、やんちゃな

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿