Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「プロジェクト X 」の映画予告でリスニング

プロジェクト X で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Is this big enough to be cool?

-Drinks for the birthday boy, right now?

-Costa? What are you doing?

-Replying.

-I want your ass too, Mommy? Who talks like that?

-I do. It works.

-There’s a little guy in the oven!

-Think about it. Our balls are where his eyes are.

-Don’t do it man. You’re way to fat.

-Shut up!

-I’m Thomas, it’s my birthday today.

-You should definitely swing by.

-It’s on Dicken street.

-That’s your parry? You guys are throwing that?

-That’s where I’m going.

-Cool. See you guys tonight then.

-What? Mind your own business, lady.

-This is way more than 100 people.

-Of course it is. It’s plus one.

-Hey, would you guys mind not getting on my dad’s car. It’s just he’ll go crazy if anything happens to it.

-Thomas, I get another call. I’m sure the neighbors are exaggerating.

-It’s time to shut it down.

-You can’t be serious! This is a great party!

-Either shut it down, or I’m calling the cops.

-I’m calling the cops on your ass now!

-Do it genius! It’s all on tape!

-All I got was you punching that little child’s face.

-What are you looking for?

-Condoms. I’m working on something downstairs.

-The only thing you’re working on is diabetes, you fat…

-We’ll have a whole day to fix this place up like new.

-What about this? What if my parents see it?

-Nobody’s gonna see this but us. I promise.

-See you know this high school party in Pasadena? Have you seen the footage?

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
balls・・・睾丸
way to・・・~への方向、~に行く道
swing by・・・立ち寄る
mind one's own business・・・余計なお世話です、口出ししない
plus one・・・イベントやパーティーで招待客が連れてきてもよい招待状のない客
exaggerate・・・大げさに言う
cop・・・警察
on tape・・・録音
condom・・・コンドーム
work on・・・~に取り組む、~に従事する
downstairs・・・階下、1階
diabetes・・・糖尿病
fix up・・・修理する、直す
footage・・・映像、撮影画面

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿