Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「L.A. ギャング ストーリー」の映画予告でリスニング

L.A. ギャング ストーリーで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-I’m so sorry Mr. Cohen.

-It won’t ever happen again. I swear to god.

-You’re talking to god.

-So you might as well swear to me.

-It’s Mickey Cohen Town. You’re not going to change anything around here, Sarge.

-We’re losing Los Angeles to an Eastern crook.

-I’m the future.

-This isn’t a crime wave – it’s enemy occupation.

-That means you can wage war against Mickey Cohen.

-I’m looking to put this squad together.

-I’m listening.

-A small squad – 5, maybe 6 guys.

-Going up against 40?

-Well, you gotta die of something.

-Leave these at home.

-Nobody will ever know what we’ve done.

-We’re not solving a case here.

-We’re going to war.

-What’s your racket, handsome?

-I’m a bible salesman.

-Want to take me away from all this, and make an honest woman out of me?

-No ma’am. I was just hoping to take you to bed.

-You can’t shoot me

-you’re a cop.

-Not anymore.

-He’s got a family. He’s got kids.

-I have to finish this.

-Why didn’t you tell me you’re a cop?

-I’m looking out for you.

-That cops like a dog that got rabies.

-You just gotta put him down.

-Don’t go.

-Don’t let me.

-Los Angeles is my destiny!

-Is that right?

-You will find out!

-You’re gonna be begging for a bullet before it’s over.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
crime wave・・・犯罪の急増
occupation・・・占拠、占有
wage war・・・戦争をする、戦争をしかける、宣戦布告する
squad・・・隊、班
racket・・・仕事、職業
cop・・・警察
look out for・・・~の面倒を見る、~に味方する
rabies・・・狂犬病

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿