Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「J・エドガー」の映画予告でリスニング

J・エドガーで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-When morals decline, and good men do nothing, evil flourishes.

-Society, unwilling to learn from the past, is doomed.

-We must never forget our history.

-We must never lower our guard.

-Edgar – you will rise to be the most powerful man in the country.

-It is my belief that when a man becomes a part of this bureau, he must so conduct himself as to eliminate even the slightest possibility of criticism as this his conduct.

-Mr Tolson, I need someone who I can trust.

-I want you to be my number 2 man.

-Do you understand? I need you.

-Imagine if every citizen in this country, where uniquely identifiable by the pattern on their fingers.

-Imagine how quickly we could find if they’d committed a crime.

-Do you remember that file we created on his wife?

-Mrs. Roosevelt?

-Will you make a copy for me, please?

-Is that legal?

-Sometimes you need to bend the rules a little, in order to keep your country safe.

-Please leave the transcripts here with me.

-Feel free and share them with your brother, Mr. Kennedy.

-Let him know that I have a copy of my own.

-The president is afraid.

-All the admiration in the world can’t fill the spot where love goes.

-We are sinners, Edgar.

-We tolerated lawlessness in the land.

-and it grew to diabolical proportions.

-The blood is on your hands, Edgar.

-What is your exact qualifications for your position of leader ship in this bureau?

-My qualification sir?

-I don’t know who I can trust anymore.

-I see right through you.

-You’re a scared, heartless, horrible, little man.

-is like a little flower. Be strong.

-Yes mother.

-It’s time this generation learned the difference between a villain, and a hero.

-Even great men can be corrupted.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
moral・・・道徳
decline・・・低下
good men・・・善良な人々
evil・・・悪・・・不道徳
flourish・・・蔓延する
unwilling to・・・~することを嫌がる
learn from the past・・・過去から学ぶ
doomed・・・絶望的な
lower one’s guard・・・気を抜く、警戒を緩める
rise to・・・~に達する、上昇する
belief・・・信念
bureau・・・局、支局
conduct oneself・・・行動する、振る舞う
eliminate・・・除外する、取り除く
slightest possibility・・・わずかな可能性
criticism・・・批判、批評
uniquely・・・独自に
identifiable・・・確認できる、識別できる
pattern on one’s finger・・・指のパターン
commit a crime・・・罪を犯す
bend the rules・・・規則を曲げる
transcript・・・写し、記録
admiration・・・称賛
sinner・・・罪人
tolerate・・・容認する
lawlessness・・・違法、無法
diabolical・・・悪魔の様は、極悪非道な
proportion・・・均衡、調和
see right through・・・~を見抜く
villain・・・悪党、悪人
corrupte・・・堕落する、腐敗する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿