Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「identity thief」の映画予告でリスニング

identity thiefで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-When that comes up we gotta cut the card.

-Swipe it one more time. Nothing wrong with that card.

-I got to cut the card.

-Don’t cut the card! Put the scissors down.

-Go pay your bills, Randy.

-It’s Sandy.

-Sandy? Es tu nombre………

-I bet that was hurtful, wasn’t it?

-Mr Patters on. You missed your court date in Florida, three days ago.

-I’ve never even been to Florida.

-Pull a mug shot.

-This it the criminal who stole your identity.

-Ooof. Boy, he’s, uh…

-Is that a woman?

-Sandy Bigelow

-Patterson.

-What do you do now? You go down, you go get her?

-Oh no. She’d have to be standing right here to do you any good.

-That’s the new standard of police work?

-What if I go down there to Florida, and bring her back here?

-You would have to clear my name, right?

-Daddy, the TV’s broken.

-I know. I am going to fix it. That’s why I have to go on this trip.

-This is crazy. You don’t chase criminals.

-I can handle her. She’s like a hobbit. I’m going after Bilbo.

-Gotcha.

-Sandy Bigelow Patterson? We can do it the hard way, or the easy way.

-I’d like to pick the easy way.

-Do you enjoy that?

-You’re fighting it.

-You fight like a girl, Sandy.

-I love that guitar! I’m going to sue you.

-That was not the easy way.

-You steal money from Paulo!

-Come with me to Denver, and I won’t press charges.

-You’re gonna love it. There’s nobody shooting at you there.

-You got nothing!

-Hey. I can do this all day with you.

-Are you Kenyan?

-Everything okay?

-Still on course honey.

-We gotta go.

-I’m gonna tell you what’s going on. Sandy here likes to watch.

-Oh no-no-no-no.

-I can’t let this woman out of my sight.

-This is awesome.

-You’re diabolical.

-Thanks.

-What are you, crazy?

-That’s not a compliment.

-I know.

-You got hit by a car. Are you even human?

-The trick is to just relax your legs.

-Read it on WikiHow.

-How about some music?

♪~

-You okay?

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
come up・・・問題などが持ち上がる、生じる
swipe・・・(カードを)機械に通す
nothing wrong with・・・~に異常はない
scissor・・・はさみ
hurtful・・・傷つける、痛ましい
court・・・裁判、公判
mug shot・・・(犯罪者の)顔写真
identity・・・身元、正体
go on a trip・・・旅行する
criminal・・・犯罪者、犯人
sue・・・訴える、訴訟を起こす
on course・・・正しい方向に進んでいる
let out of one’s sight・・・~から目を離す
awesome・・・素晴らしい、最高の
diabolical・・・悪魔のような、極悪非道な、ひどい

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿