Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「I give it a year」の映画予告でリスニング

I give it a yearで英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-It’s only been 7 months and some of you think we’re crazy for getting married.

-Yeah, I give it a year.

-I had this terrible fear you were going to do some sort of…novelty dance.

-Something in our marriage just hasn’t …gelled – Clicked.

-You should just cut your losses now, before your life becomes a series of squabbles about…who put the King’s speech DVD back in the Sound of Music case.

-I’ve got it made. Married a doctor!

-First word? Red! Stupid! Disappointment!

-She’s lovely, I don’t know how you let her slip away.

-He’s just your type really.

-You’re my type, I don’t really go for good-looking.

-I need to be with you now.

-Sorry, that dove is getting AWFULLY close to the fan.

-I’m not giving up.

-I was oversexed. Someone shows you a Justin Beiber vide and all you can then think about is THAT!

-Isn’t he, like, 15?

-Oh he’d know what to do. I’d RUIN Beiber!

-Pros and Cons…Pros? Body. I’ve seen it nude.

-I beg your pardon? When have you seen it nude?!

-Walked in when she was getting changed, accidentally.

-What do you mean? What’s that?!

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
novelty・・・変わったもの、目新しいもの
cut one’s loss・・・~撤退する、損切りする
squabble about・・・~のことで言い争う
slip away・・・こっそり去る
dove・・・ハト
oversexed・・・性欲が強すぎる
pros and cons・・・賛否両論

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿