Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ロック・オブ・エイジズ」の映画予告でリスニング

ロック・オブ・エイジズで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-This place is about to become a sea of sweat, ear-shattering music and puke.

-Jimmy! I told you 10,000 times, girls drink free, dudes pay full freight.

-They are dudes.

-That stage is a pedestal, and when you’re up there, you’re untouchable.

-I can guarantee you something a lot more cool.

-Fame.

-Wow!

-This man spews out 3 things.

-Sex…

-I saw Stacee Jax.

-…hateful music…

-…and…

-…sex.

-This club is totally out of control.

-We’re gonna shut them down.

-Our whole existence is riding on Stacee Jaxx.

-Rock and Roll!

-This is the greatest night of my life.

-Ladies and gentlemen, this is the icon of rock.

-The legendary Stacee Jaxx.

-Oh my god! I love you Stacde Jaxx!

-I love you.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
sea of・・・広大な~、一面の
ear-shattering・・・鼓膜が破れるほどうるさい
dude・・・男、野郎
freight・・・運賃
pedestal・・・台
untouchable・・・手の届かない、無敵の
spew out・・・吐き出す、吹き出す
existence・・・存在
ride on・・・~次第である、~にかかっている
icon of・・・~の象徴

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿