Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「インセプション」の映画予告でリスニング

インセプションで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-There’s one thing you should know about me.

-I specialize in a very specific type of security.

-Subconscious security.

-Are you talking about dreams?

-Mr Cobb has a job offer he would like to discuss with you.

-Like a work placement?

-Not exactly.

-We create the world of the dream.

-You bring the subject into that dream, and they fill it with their secrets.

-Then you break in and steal them.

-Well, it’s not, strictly speaking, legal.

-It’s called inception.

-I’m ready.

-I think I found a way home.

-And this last job, that’s how I get there.

-Dreams feel real while we’re in them.

-It’s only when we wake up that we realize something was actually strange.

-This was your responsibility! You are not prepared for this.

-The dream’s collapsing.

-I have it under control.

-I’d hate to see out of control.

-You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
inception・・・始まり、発端
specialize in・・・~を専門とする
specific type・・・特定のタイプ
subconscious・・・潜在意識
placement・・・職業紹介、就職あっせん
break in・・・押し入る、侵入する
strictly speaking・・・厳密に言えば
collapse・・・崩壊
have ~ under control・・・~を支配下に置く

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿