Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ソルト」の映画予告でリスニング

ソルトで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-We’ve got a walk-in, a defector.

-He’s Russian.

-Neural scan is up

-Ev.

-What’s your name?

-My name is Vassily Orlov.

-Nothing. He doesn’t exist.

-Today, a Russian agent will travel to New York City to kill the President.

-This agent is KA-12

-The KA program…is a myth.

-The scan says he’s truthful.

-This guy’s selling smoke. Wrap it up, Ev.

-Don’t you want to know the name?

-You’re good. You can tell the rest of your story to one of my colleagues.

-The name of the agent is Evelyn Salt.

-My name is Evelyn Salt.

-Then you are a Russian spy.

-Where’d she go?

-What are you doing, Ev? This doesn’t look good.

-I’m not a Russian spy.

-On the ground!

-I’m innocent! Somebody’s setting me up!

-Stop!

-Maybe Salt is who she says she is.

-“Maybe” is your department.

-Mine is catching her so we can find out.

-Drop it!



英単語まとめ
walk in・・・仕事に就く
defector・・・亡命者、離反者
neural・・・神経
myth・・・神話、作り話
wrap up・・・仕事を終える
innocent・・・無実、潔白
set up・・・騙す、はめる

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿