Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ザ・ファイター」の映画予告でリスニング

ザ・ファイターで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-This is my younger brother.

-You gotta help me finish this.

-I taught him everything he knows.

-You can see where this fight is headed!

-Bam!

-I’m still his trainer.

-I have a fight next week.

-After I win I’m, gonna make good money. You can live with me more days.

-Good luck, Daddy.

-Don’t hold your breath.

-Bye, baby.

-You pave streets, right?

-Yeah, I do, and I’m a fighter.

-You’re a stepping stone.

-I’ve had tough fights. The next fight’s gonna show who I am.

-Yeah, and he’s gonna lose that one too. So move that sugar ass and get my…

-Don’t disrespect her.

-Micky Ward is 31 years old.

-He’s here because he needs the money.

-Look at the size of that guy. He’s got 20lbs on me, Dicky.

-You don’t fight, nobody gets paid.

-I’m quitting, Charlene. I’m done fighting. I don’t need it any more.

-It’s sad you let them take it away from you.

-I was embarrassed. I told everybody I’d win that fight, get back on track.

-I’m sick of being a disappointment.

-Mick, nobody’s got heart like you. You’re a very talented fighter.

-I want to give you a real shot. One last run before it’s too late.

-What about my brother? He taught me everything I know.

-I can’t do it without him.

-With respect, he’s too much trouble.

-Dicky, get on the ground right now.

-He’s a fighter, Break his hand.

-I was doing it for you.

-Foe me? What, this?

-Do me a favour. Don’t do nothing for me no more.

-Ready for a title shot? You’re not a stepping stone any more.

-He’s using you.

-You can’t be me.

-You had a hard enough time being you. That’s why you’re in here.

-They gotta go,

-Why am I the problem?

-I’m his family.

-You’re the problem.

-You’re crazy.

-I’m the one fighting. Not you, not you and not you.

-This is my shot at the title. I won’t get another one after this.

-Micky has a chance to do something that I never did.

-And he needs you.

-OK. I’ll see you in Micky’s corner.

-This is your time. I had my time and I blew it. You don’t have to.

-You’re Micky Ward. You’re Micky Ward.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
good money・・・高収入、大金
hold one’s breath・・・息を止める、息を凝らす
pave・・・舗装、~を築く
stepping stone・・・踏み石、足がかり
back on track・・・再び軌道に乗る
sick of・・・~にうんざりしている
give someone a shot・・・~に機会を与える
get on the ground・・・地面に伏せろ

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿