Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ピンチ・シッター」の映画予告でリスニング

ピンチ・シッターで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Noah, can you get the phone?

-Mom, the phone’s ringing.

-Noah, please get the phone.

-Mom, the phone’s ringing - do you hear it?

-Have you started looking for a job yet?

-Sorry.

-What about babysitting?

-Babysitting sucks. Adult men don’t babysit things.

-You’re wonderful with children.

-Noah.

-Mrs. Pedulla.

-It’s so good to see you!

-Oh, my gosh. Get o – bring it in for a hug, man, what are you doing?

-This is Slater, Blythe, and Rodrigo.

-My real babysitter, Nancy, she does what I want her to do.

-I’m not a real babysitter.

-I’m more of a sit on the couch…

-What’s up little tampon?

-…whatever I say or I’ll kill you type of babysitter.

-Ah!

-You sprayed perfume in my mouth!

-I hate you.

-I will destroy you.

-Oh!

-You did it again.

-I’m at a party. Do you want to come?

-I probably shouldn’t.

-I was thinking we could have sex.

-Yeah, maybe I could work something out.

-Kids, fasten your seatbelts.

-What are you doin’ in here?

-I dropped a bomb.

-Oh, that’s very cute.

-Slater!

-That was not me.

-It was me.

-I sharted.

-Oh, come on!

-I get stuck babysitting these 3 kids…

-I know him, he’s a friend.

-That looks good. What is that?

-I’m being chased by 2 insane drug dealers.

-and I came for my keys to my mini-van.

-And that’s what’s up!

-You know this ain’t no place for no kids?

-My name’s Noah Jaybird.

-Noah Jaybird.

-Caw-caw!

-Ah, you like to fly?

-What’s your name, baby?

-They call me Soul Baby.

-Soul Baby, keep it in control, baby.

-Tears, no fears, man.

-Oh, is that right?

-Respect it, don’t neglect it.

-Alright, my brother.

-Treat it, don’t beat it, alright?

-You’re a bad ass mother….

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
sucks・・・つまらない、ださい
perfume・・・香水
work out・・・何とかなる、うまくいく
fasten seatbelt・・・シートベルトを締める
shart・・・・おならをして実がでること
get stuck・・・行き詰る、お手上げ状態になる
insane・・・常軌を逸した
bas ass・・・すごい、素晴らしい

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿