Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「モンスター・ホテル」の映画予告でリスニング

モンスター・ホテルで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-♪Beautiful Mavis♪

-♪With Daddy you will stay♪

-♪And if a human tries to harm you, I’ll simply say…♪

-♪Because you’re Daddy’s girl♪

-Ever since she was born, I wanted to protect my little ghoul.

-So I created a place where all monsters could be safe.

-From them!

-Humans hate us. They’re vicious!

-And they’re very loud!

-Dad. Everyone here is ancient.

-N-27

-N-27

-I want to go out and see the world.

-Whoa, whoa, whoa, honey. You’re too young.

-I’m 118 years old.

-Don’t give me pouty bat face.

-This is Hotel Transylvania. All of our monster friends are right here.

-The Mummy.

-Wayne the Wolf.

-Yea, it’s a mess back there.

-And your uncle Frank dropping in too.

-Housekeeping!

-Hello?

-A human!

-How did you find this place?

-Oh, I was just mountain climbing with some dudes, and I heard this story about an awesome castle.

-Speaking of awesome, that cape thing is killing it !

-Look at there cool costumes. Check it out! I’m a Franken-homey.

-Whoa! What’s your name?

-My name’s Mavis.

-Drac’s daughter’s in love with…

-…a human!

-Go to the corner, you’re in a timeout.

-I’m a grown man.

-Aaaah!

-Seriously Dad?

-You are coming with us.

-I’m staying!

-Ooh!

-Why did that hurt me?

-Out of the way, grandpa.

-Stay away from my daughter!

-I think your dad’s really starting to like me.

-Hi.

-Now go and never return.

-Wait never return to the hotel?

-What? I just used my powers to erase your memory.

-I looked straight into your eyes.

-Oh, maybe it’s the contact lenses.

-What?

-Here, let me just and get’em out real quick.

-Oh, that is the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen.

-Almost got it.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
ghoul・・・悪鬼
vicious・・・悪質
ancient・・・古代人、年老いた
pouty・・・不機嫌な
mess・・・面倒
dude・・・野郎
cape・・・肩マント

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿