Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ダーク・シャドウ」の映画予告でリスニング

ダーク・シャドウで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-My name is Bamabas Collins.

-Two centuries ago, I made Collinwood my home….

-My love.

-…until a jealous witch cursed me, condemning me to the shadows….

-What have you done?

-…for all time.

-What the hell is this?

-He’s coming.

-He’s coming.

-Hear me, future dweller. What is the year?

-1972.

-1972?

-Ahh.

-My beloved Collinwood.

-Collins family.

-Who the hell is this?

-I am a vampire, madam.

-Yah.

-He’s going to stay with us forever , isn’t he.

-I like him.

-Welcome home, Bamabas Collins.

-How soon can the horses be ready?

-We don’t have horses.

-We have a Chevy.

-What sorcery is this?

-Reveal yourself, tiny songstress!

-Hello, Bamabas. Remember me?

-Witch! You cursed me to be this hideous creature.

-You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior, and kiss it repeatedly.

-What if I made you love me?

-With what? A spell?

-With this!

-I must admit, they have not aged a day.

-Is she for real?

-Indeed.

-If I can’t have you, I’ll destroy you.

-And your family.

-Missed me.

-I shall restore the family business to it’s former glory.

-Burn, baby burn!

-Fight on, Bambas as, fight on for us.

-And fight I shall.

-Love me!

-Never!

-That was an incredible turn of events.

-Are you stoned or something?

-They tried stoning me, my dear.

-It did not work.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
condemn・・・~を強いる
dweller・・・住民、住居者
beloved・・・最愛の
sorcery・・・魔法、魔術
hideous・・・恐ろしい
posterior・・・後部
restore・・・回復させる

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿