Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「トロン: レガシー」の映画予告でリスニング

トロン: レガシーで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-What do you say tomorrow, you and I hit the arcade?

-First game’s on me.

-Can we play doubles on the same team?

-We’re always on the same team.

-Good evening. Our lead story.

-Kevin Flynn was reported missing.

-The visionary icon and Encom CEO

-skyrocketed to the top of the tech industry.

-He was last seen at home with his son Sam, leaving behind am empire and a now-orphaned little boy. -Sam, I was paged last night.

-It came from your dad’s office at the arcade.

-Aran, you’re acting like I’ll find him sitting there working.

-Where am I?

-He is different.

-Your father was the creator.

-He never thought he’d see you again.

-Dad!

-Sam!

-Long time.

-You have no idea!

-The Grid.

-A place of infinite possibility.

-It’s incredible.

-More beautiful than I ever dreamed.

-And more dangerous than I ever imagined.

-What happened?

-My creation turned against me.

-Kevin Flynn!

-Where are you now?

-What am I supposed to do?

-Survive.

-We have to get you out of here

-Out there is a new world!

-Here they come.

-Out there…

-Yeah!

-…is our destiny.



英単語まとめ
arcade・・・商店街
visionary・・・明確なビジョンを持った、洞察
lead story・・・トップニュース
skyrocket・・・飛躍的に上昇
leave behind・・・~を置き去りにする、功績を残す
orphan ・・・孤児
page・・・呼び出す、連絡する
infinite possibility ・・・無限の可能性

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿