Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「デンジャラス・ラン」の映画予告でリスニング

デンジャラス・ランで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-He was one of the most brilliant CIA operatives we ever had…

-Until he went rogue.

-He is responsible for the deaths of multiple agents.

-This guy’s just not going to walk up into an American consulate, without good reason.

-So what’s new in Capetown?

-I heard a slot opened up.

-One slot, 37 applicants. Every one of them with more field experience than you.

-How am I supposed to get more experience if I’m staring at 4 walls all day?

-This is Weston.

-We have a last minute reservation.

-Oh my god.

-That’s Tobin Frost.

-Kill all the surveillance cameras in this room.

-Is this legal?

-Go! Go! Go!

-Remember rule number 1. You are responsible for your house guest.

-I’m your house guest.

-They’re here for me, but they want me alive. You, they’ll kill.

-Time’s a wastin!

-Tick-tock. Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

-Get in.

-You serious?

-Yeah. Get in the trunk!

-The safe house has been compromised.

-Follow protocol.

-Protocol!? There is no protocol for this!

-He’s after us. Why?

-I think you need to consider how your safe house was attacked in the first place.

-The house was a secure location.

-Whoever crashed it, they were invited.

-Someone told them, someone you know.

-You’re not going to get in my head.

-I'm already in your head.

-So, they’re working together?

-I think Weston’s turned.

-I’m not your only enemy tonight.

-You can stay blind, or you can open your eyes.

-I’m takin’ you in.

-I want you to take me in.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
rogue・・・悪党、ごろつき、放浪者
consulate・・・領事館
without good reason・・・正当な理由なく
slot・・・ポスト、地位
open up・・・空いた
last minute・・・直前の
surveillance camera・・・カメラ
compromise・・・危険にさらす
protocol・・・手順、命令
blind・・・目の見えない

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿