Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「キッズ・オールライト」の映画予告でリスニング

キッズ・オールライトで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Hey, don’t’ be back late.

-I know. I know.

-Come give us a hug before you go.

-Hugs!

-Hug her. That’s what she’s there for.

-You thought any more about making that call?

-That could really hurt Mom’s feelings.

-How can you not be curious about it?

-Each of my moms had a kid with your sperm.

-Like, in both of them?

-Uh-huh. Like, in gay.

-Right on! Cool, I love lesbians.

-Great.

-I got it. He’s their biological father and all that crap. Like we’re not enough or something?

-I never thought they’d use my stuff.

-Why not? I’d use it.

-Donor dad? Stone cold fox. Is he single?

-First of all, ew!

-You’ve met him, and that’s cool, and now we can move on.

-I wanna see him again.

-You do?

-You do?

-So great to meet you. Hi!

-GO easy on the wine, hon, it’s daytime.

-OK. Same goes for the micromanaging, OK?

-So how’d you two meet?

-I was a resident and…

-Jules had an emergency.

-My tongue was numb….

-I told her to relax…

-My tongue started working again!

-Oh, my God!

-The plan was to limit his involvement.

-You’re not gonna stick that, bro.

-He’s not a father. He’s our sperm donor.

-I just keep seeing my kid’s expressions in your face.

-Really?

-Really?

-I feel like he’s taking over my family.

-Oh! Wow. Ok, er…

-What’s that look you’re giving me?

-That’s no look, that’s just my face.

-Driving home on a motorcycle.

-This is something I just never allow.

-Mom, I’m 18 years old.

-I’ve just felt so far away from you, lately.

-Why did you donate sperm?

-It seemed like a lot more fun than er…donating blood.

-Hey. I’m glad I did it.

-Marriage is hard. Two people, year after year.

-Sometimes you stop seeing the other person.

-To an unconventional family.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
curious・・・好奇心をそそる、興味深い
sperm・・・精子
go easy on・・・~を控えめにする
micromanaging・・・経営者が細かいことまで指示する経営の
tongue numbness・・・舌のしびれ
limit involvement・・・関わりを最小限に抑える
sperm donor・・・精子提供者
unconventional・・・異例の、型破りな

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿