Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「リンカーン/秘密の書」の映画予告でリスニング

リンカーン/秘密の書で英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder and I looked, and behold, was death, saying, come and see.

-History prefers legends, to men.

-It prefers nobility, to brutality.

-Soaring speeches, to quiet deeds.

-History remembers the battle, but forgets the blood.

-However history remembers me before I was a president it shall only remember a fraction of the truth.

-And hell followed me.

-There is darkness everywhere, Mr. Lincoln.

-My mother was murdered.

-I can see your rage burning.

-Tip the bunt, for the good of all mankind.

-I shall kill them all.

-It’s time we had a nation of our own.

-This war ends tonight.

-Only the living can kill the dead.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
as it were・・・言ってみれば、言うなれば
behold・・・見守る
prefer A to B・・・BよりAの方が好みである
nobility・・・気高い、高潔
brutality・・・残忍性
soaring・・・高邁な
deed・・・偉業、行い
fraction of・・・~のわずか
rage・・・怒り

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿