Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ザ・キャンペーン」の映画予告でリスニング

ザ・キャンペーンで英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Strong. So Strong.

-My hair could lift a car off a baby, if it had to.

-Absolutely.

-That’s what I like to hear.

-Education is our future.

-Farmer are this nation’s backbone.

-Bankers…Women…Veterans…Philipino Tilt-A-Whirl operators are this nation’s backbone.

-Salama.

-Cam Brady will win his fifth term in Congress, simply by signing the registration ballot.

-That’s one of the perks of running unopposed.

-Let’s get this bad boy signed.

-I don’t know if that’s supposed to be push here or pull.

-Hey.

-Who is that guy?

-This has been my dream – runnin’ for office.

-You’re challenging our four-term congressman. How do you expect to do that?

-Da, say that again?

-Now that I’m runnin’ for congress, we’re gonna be under a lot of scrutiny.

-Anybody have anything that they want to share with us?

-I said the Lord’s name in vain at school.

-Is that it?

-I went to the petting zoo, and I let the goat lick my weiner.

-That little guy’s a weirdo. I’m gonna smoke that clown.

-We’ve got some work to do. Right?

-How you doin’?

-Hate to break it to you, my friend, but your balloon’s getting ready to pop.

-And that balloon’s full of your own butt toots.

-Are you trying to trash talk me?

-You’re momma’s like a vacuum cleaner. She sucks, she blows, and get’s laid in a closet.

-That’s what nuts feel like.

-Washington D.C. is a mess.

-How do you say it’s a mess in Hebrew?

-Balagan.

-Donkey Kong?

-You want a holy war, little man?

-Let me hear a Cam Brady O-12!

-Oooow! Shove a throwing star up a Chinese monkey’s….

-I refuse to move, and I will win!

-This dog has a lot of fight in him.

-Marty Huggins? What have you got there. Is that a crossbow?

-Aaaah! Whoa! Black-Hawk down!

-Gentlemen, we’ve got some babies to kiss.

-That’s my baby to kiss.

-He just punched a baby.

-Is anyone asking how my hand feels after punchin’that iron-like jaw of that baby?

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
lift off・・・~から~を持ち上げる
absolutely・・・全くその通りです
backbone・・・重要要素
veteran・・・退役軍人
Philipino・・・フィリピン人
Tilt-A-Whirl・・・“コーヒーカップ”のような遊園地の乗り物
fifth term・・・5期
congress・・・国会
singing・・・開示
ballet・・・票、投票
perks of・・・~の特権
unopposed・・・反抗のない
under scrutiny・・・監視されている、詮索されている
in vain・・・軽蔑的に、みだりに
petting zoo・・・ふれあい動物園
goat・・・ヤギ
lick・・・ひと舐め、舐める
weiner = wiener・・・ペニス
weirdo・・・変人
smoke・・・圧勝する、徹底的に打ち負かす
clown・・・下品な人、田舎者
hate to break it to you・・・こんなことは言いたくないが
pop・・・爆発する
trash talk・・・からかう発言
blow・・・コカインなどを吸う
get laid・・・セックスする
nuts・・・ばか、気が狂った
mess・・・ゴチャゴチャ、乱雑
holy war・・・聖戦
shove・・・押す、付く
throwing star・・・手裏剣
crossbow・・・石弓
iron-like・・・鉄のような
jaw・・・顎

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿