Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「エンド・オブ・ザ・ワールド」の映画予告でリスニング

エンド・オブ・ザ・ワールドで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-The final mission to save mankind has failed.

-The 70 mile wide asteroid, know as “Matilda”, is set to collide with Earth in exactly 3 weeks time, and we’ll be bringing you our countdown to the end of days, along with all your classic rock favorites.

-So, feel free to wear your casual Friday clothing pretty much any day of the week, and if anyone wants to be CFO.

-Anyone?

-So, what are you doing with the rest of your life?

-Catching up on some me time, find God, maybe move around some chairs.

-Maybe I’ll run into you at an orgy or something.

-That sounds nice.

-Listen, Elsa, you don’t have to come next week or, ever, if you don’t want to. It’s okay.

-You’re firing me?

-There’s just no need.

-Forget it.

-See you next week, Mr. Dodge.

-I regret my entire life.

-Okay.

-Okay. Bye now.

-We should setup Dodge with Karen, don’t you think?

-It’s everything I never wore.

-The sky is falling. I’ve been with a different girl every day.

-They don’t care about diseases, or if you’re gonna call’em back, or are you related, you know?

-No, I don’t. I don’t.

-Hello? Are you okay?

-No! I’m never going to see my family again.

-Would you like to come in?

-I won’t steal anything if you don’t kill me.

-Agreed.

-Is that the girl? Is she the one that got away?

-Well, they all got away, but she was the first, yeah.

-Let’s go find her.

-We need to go. Right now.

-If you drive me where I need to go, I can get you to your family.

-Hopefully, I’m getting my midlife crisis in, just under the wire.

-Hi, welcome to Friendly’s, where everyone’s your friend.

-I can’t believe you guys are still open.

-And do you know what? It’s his birthday today.

-Why didn’t you tell me that!

-Happy Birthday!

-Oh! Maybe we should go. We should go.

-Don’t be serious.

-How fast were you going?

-Fifteen miles an hour over the speed limit.

-Given the[whistle], couldn’t you find it in your heart to give my friend here, a fighting chance of being with the one he loves, before we all reach our untimely conclusion?

-No.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
mankind・・・人類
asteroid・・・小惑星
set to・・・~することになっている
collide・・・衝突する
run into・・・偶然
orgy・・・乱痴気騒ぎ
midlife crisis・・・中年の危機
fighting chance・・・努力次第の可能性
untimely・・・都合の悪い、時期尚早な
reach conclusion・・・結論に達する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿