Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「サイド・エフェクト」の映画予告でリスニング

サイド・エフェクトで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-I loved everything about him.

-His hands, and the way he smelled.

-He swept me off my feet.

-So what happened?

-To a lot of people, you say insider trading it may well be murder.

-Let’s get out of here before they change their mind.

-I’m going to put you some medication.

-We’ll get you through this.

-She looks amazing.

-She’s doing well.

-These make me sick to my stomach.

We’ll find something else.

-I can get us back to where we were. I promise.

-I can make that happen.

-Okay, baby.

-So you’re feeling better?

-Yes. Much better.

-911, what’s your emergency?

-I need help!

-Someone’s been murdered.

-No sign of forced entry, nobody else in the building.

-Security cameras, she made the 911 call all by herself.

-Where is her lawyer?

-She doesn’t have one. Just kept talking about you.

-Here he is! Did you know that your husband was treating Emily Taylor?

-I saw her four years ago.

-I’ll be happy to see her have a different kind of experience.

-Ma’am what is going on?

-Somebody else did it, and made it look like me.

-It’s going to follow you around forever.

-The Ablixa was her idea!

-Who makes this drug is going to be rich.

-Either she’s a murderer, or she’s a victim.

-You knew everything about Eblixer?

-Guys down on Wall Street are cashing in because of what happened.

-How do you know that?

-Everyone knows.

-Everyone knows everything, John.

-Hey! wait!

-Wait? For this? To happen again?

-These prove everything.

-Destroy that before it destroys you.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
sweep someone off his feet・・・(人)を夢中にさせる
put someone on medication・・・(人)に薬物治療を施す
forced entry・・・不法侵入
all by oneself・・・自分だけで、独力で
follow someone around・・・(人)の後をついて回る、(人)に付きまとう
cash in・・・利益を得る

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿