Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「おとなのけんか」の映画予告でリスニング

おとなのけんかで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Following a verbal dispute in Brooklyn Bridge Park, -Zachary Cowan, armed with a stick, struck our son Ethan Longstreet in the face.

-Armed?

-You don’t like armed?

-Um, Michael, what could we say?

-Carrying, uh, holding, - carrying a stick?

-Carrying, yeah.

-Carrying a stick.

-If Ethan had broken two of Zachary’s teeth, I’m thinking Allen and I might have had more of an knee jerk reaction.

-I’m not sure we would see the big picture.

-Sure you would.

-She’s not telling you the real secret.

-Let them taste it.

-This is very good.

-Excuse me.

-Yeah?

-Undesirable side effects? Basically you look like your drunk.

-Do you know what they were arguing about?

-Ethan wouldn’t let Zachary be a part of his gang.

-Did you know that Ethan had a gang?

-No. But I’m thrilled to hear it.

-Yeah.

-Your son is a maniac.

-Zachary is not a maniac.

-Yes he is.

-Alan. Why are you saying that?

-He’s a maniac.

-Hello – can you hear me now?

-You better watch it.

-They’re both horrible.

-What the hell are we doing here?

-I hope you’re kidding.

-You think my son is a snitch?

-I don’t think anything.

-Well, if you don’t think anything, don’t say anything.

-I’m sick to death of it. We were nice to you.

-We bought tulips.

-You know my wife dressed me up as a liberal?

-Yeah.

-I can’t imagine…what are you…?

-There.

-Oh my god.

-Way to go!

-You killed that hamster.

-What you did to that hamster was wrong. You can’t deny.

-You’re blowing this all out of proportion!

-I don’t get drunk.

-I feel like I’m going to vomit again.

-Huge turnoff.

-You got a couple drinks in her and Bam!

-Why are we still in this house?

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
armed・・・武装する、武器を持った
struck in the face・・・顔をたたく
knee jerk reaction・・・無条件的反応
taste・・・味わう
undesirable side effects・・・望ましくない副作用
be thrilled・・・わくわくする、心が躍る
maniac・・・狂人、凶暴な人、熱狂的な愛好家
horrible・・・恐ろしい、身の毛もよだつ
snitch・・・密告者、垂れ込み屋
sick to death・・・うんざりしている、嫌気が差す
dress up・・・おしゃれする、めかし込む
liberal・・・自由主義
way to go・・・よくやった!
deny・・・拒否する
blow ~ all out of proportion・・・(小さな出来事など)を大げさに騒ぎ立てる
turnoff・・・気持ちをそぐもの、嫌気がさすもの

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿