Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「一枚のめぐり逢い」の映画予告でリスニング

一枚のめぐり逢いで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-It was in the morning, after a night raid.

-I just found it.

-Like I was meant to.

-I promised myself, that if I made it out, I would find that girl, and thank her, for saving my life.

-I’m Beth.

-Logan.

-What brings you to Hampton?

-It’s kind of a long story.

-There’s a man here, who came to apply for the job, and I can’t get rid of him.

-How did you get him to leave?

-I gave him the job.

-You don’t know anything about him.

-Neither do you.

-Who’s that?

-That’s just somebody that Nana hired.

-Night all!

-Do you like jambalaya?

-Ben, I’m sure Logan already has plans.

-I can’t remember the last time I had a plan.

-Well, that’s as clean as it will ever be.

-You think I don’t know what’s going on around here?

-You don’t have a say anymore.

-It’s just a casual beer between coworkers.

-It’s not a date.

-There’s something that I’ve been meaning to tell you.

-I’m sorry, I can’t find the right words.

-Hey, that’s my son in there too, you know.

-Let go of my arm.

-You should do what she says.

-You don’t know what I’m dealing with.

-I do know, that you deserve better than this.

-You stay the hell out of my life.

-You should be kissed – every day, every hour, every minute.

-Where did you get this?

-Your boy Logan had it.

-I should have told you. I tried. I didn’t know how.

-He just shows up here, with something so personal? It just don’t smell right to me.

-I think he was meant to find that photo.

-I’m thinking it happened for a reason.

-How do you explain something that you can’t even understand yourself?

-Why did you come here?

-To find you.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
nighg raid・・・夜襲
be meant to・・・~になるよう運命づけられている
apply for a job・・・仕事に応募する
get rid of・・・・追い出す、別れる
coworker・・・同僚
let go of・・・~手を放す
not smell right・・・何か心に引っかかるものがある

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿