Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「フライト」の映画予告でリスニング

フライトで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Good morning, Katerina.

-Good morning Captain Whitaker.

-Here’s the manifest. We have 102 souls on board.

-Let’s get them tucked in. We’re ready to push.

-How you feeling, man?

-Looks like you pulled some kinda move up there, man.

-You saved a lot of lives.

-We are in a dive.

-I’ve no control on my side.

-Are we going down?

-I want everybody in brace position.

-The way you landed that plane was nothing short of a miracle.

-I’m not sseein’ nothin’ but houses!

-Evans, listen to me. Trim us nose down.

-The plane fell apart at 30,000feet.

-We’re gonna roll it.

-What do you mean, roll it?

-Ready? Here we go.

-I’m on this list, little girl.

-There is all kinds of crazy news people out here.

-You’re rockstar, man. You will never pay for another drink as long as you live.

-Captain Whitaker is a real American hero.

-This is Hugh Lang. He’s an attorney from Chicago.

-Why do we need a lawyer?

-You don’t remember having your blood drawn the night of the crash?

-You had alcohol in your system. That could be life in prison.

-The NTSB hearin’s in 10 days.

-I’m under the microscope right now.

-Are you hiding something?

-Are you gonna shoot me? Can I come inside?

-Yeah, come on inside. I’ll shoot ya inside.

-This was an act of God.

-Who’s god would do this?

-Our investigators concluded the aircraft failed.

-The FAA placed 10 pilots in simulators, recreated the events – every pilot killed everybody on board. You were the only one who could do it.

-You save my mom.

-I want to talk about the day leading up to the accident.

-This thing is so heavy, it’s killed me.

-I drank the night before the flight.

-Does Whitaker know he’s going to jail?

-My clients don’t go to jail.

-It’s a lie, It’s a lie.

-I’m trying to save your life.

-What life?

-We lost all power!

-Brace for impact.

-No one could landed that plane like I did.



英単語まとめ
on board・・・〔船・飛行機などに〕乗って
tuck in・・・~に押し込む、~にしまい込む
kinda=kind of
brace position・・・安全な姿勢
nothing short of・・・まさに~にほかならない
trim・・・位置を変える
nose down・・・下降
fall apart・・・崩れる、粉々になる
blood draw・・・採血
system・・・全身
under the microscope・・・詳細に調査して

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿