Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「マジック・マイク」の映画予告でリスニング

マジック・マイクで英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-Good evening. You live here?

-Yes.

-Yeah? What’s your name?

-Kim.

-Kim, can you move back for me please?

-We keep getting complaints of noise and underage drinking.

-Everybody sit down. We’re gonna be here for a while.

-You don’t have anything sharp on you that I could stick myself with, do you?

-No.

-Good. Because I do.

-The businesses that I manage, they deal exclusively in cash.

-Wow. Busy guy.

-Yes.

-Will you welcome to the stage the one, the only

-Magic Mike.

-You are the husband that they never had.

-You are that dreamboat guy that never came along.

-That’s a cool table. You made that?

-Uh-huh.

-You should sell these things.

-That’s actually the idea.

-My sister. Mike.

-How do you know my brother?

-I’m an entrepreneur. I manage a few businesses.

-You tryin’ to hit on my sister?

-Okay. Good talk.

-Entrepreneur strippers, or stripper entrepreneur?

-Either one.

-I was hoping this was all a joke.

-It is pretty funny.

-I’m just trying to figure out – why stripping?

-Women, money and a good time.

-Just try not to forget about the people who exist in the daylight – the non-vampire.

-Right. Are we fighting?

-Is this our first flight?

-Some people do the one thing that makes you the happiest in the morning.

-Make custom furniture.

-Custom furniture? So you must be really good with your hands?

-I just can’t be around your lifestyle.

-Am I Magic Mike right now talking to you? I’m not my lifestyle.

-Do you believe what you’re saying right now?

-That’s true, the law says you cannot touch.

-But I think I see a lot of lawbreakers up in this house here.

-Wow. That’s a lot of ones.

-There’s some fives in there.

-Oh, okay. Any 20’s?

-You don’t want to know what I have to do for 20’s.

-So, you gonna come to the show tonight?

-No.

-You just said over there that you liked the show.

-That doesn’t mean I’m gonna go again.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
move back・・・後ろに下がる
complaint・・・不平、不満
underage drinking・・・未成年の飲酒
sharp・・・尖ったもの、鋭利な物
stick・・・突き刺す
exclusively・・・もっぱら
dreamboat・・・魅力的な人
cool・・・素晴らしい、格好いい
entrepreneur・・・起業家
hit on・・・ナンパする
figure out・・・理解する、解き明かす
daylight・・・日光
costume・・・特別注文の
furniture・・・家具
good with one’s hand・・・手先が器用
lawbreaker・・・法律違反者

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿