Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「サイレント・ハウス」の映画予告でリスニング

サイレント・ハウスで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-On Friday March 9th….at 7:20pm…..one of the most shocking and twisted incidents ever recorded.

-befall Sarah Murphy and her father.

-Their ordeal lasted 88 minutes.

-Witness these true events in real time.

-Hey Dad.

-Hey sweetie. I checked your Facebook page. What’s-his-name wrote on your wall again.

-Dad, I should never have added you.

-How long has it been since you were out here?

-It’s been a long time. Years.

-What are you doing here now?

-Dad? I just thought I heard something upstairs.

-Daddy?

-Dad?

-My god. Daddy, what did they do to you?

-Hang on. I’m gonna go get help.

-I think I found a way out.

-Please. Oh god.

-Who are you? Why are you doing this to us?

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
twisted・・・奇妙な、変な
befall・・・(災難などが)襲い掛かる、起こる
ordeal・・・試練、難儀
sweetie・・・いとしい人、可愛い人
upstairs・・・上階、2階
way out・・・脱出方法、逃げ道、解決法

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿