Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「プレミアム・ラッシュ」の映画予告でリスニング

プレミアム・ラッシュで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-I like to ride.

-Fixed gear, no brakes.

-Can’t stop.

-Don’t want to, either.

-We got him.

-Wilee, I got a package for ya.

-It’s premium rush – don’t screw it up.

-Hello?

-Wilee?

-Jerk! You want to move your fat a…

-You know how sexy you are when you talk like that?

-I’ll call you when I deliver.

-Time is now 5:33.

-It must be there by 7:00 –it’s extremely important.

-Always is.

-Thanks! Have a nice day.

-He’s got it.

-Has anyone seen Wilee?

-Hey! That envelope that you picked up – I gotta ask for it back.

-Yeah, the thing is that once it goes in the bag, it’s gotta stay in the bag.

-It’s in your best interest to give me the envelope!

-If you don’t give over that envelope, you have no idea what’s coming to you.

-Why’d you have to go and ask for me?

-You got involved with some people with real problems.

-It’s life and death.

-What’s going on?

-This situation sucks. I don’t want you anywhere near it.

-Do you need backup?

-You’re outta time.

-Are you negotiating?

-Count on it!

-Wilee!

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
fixed gear・・・固定ギア
package・・・荷物、小包
screw up・・・台無しにする、めちゃくちゃにする
jerk・・・ばか、間抜け
suck・・・嫌気がさす、何というざまだ
outta = out of
count on it・・・任せといて

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿