Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「デビル・インサイド」の映画予告でリスニング

デビル・インサイドで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-When I was about eight years old, my mother murdered three people.

-(TV)Police arrived at the home…

-She had committed these murders during an exorcism.

-An exorcism performed on her.

-The Holy Church got involved.

-She was transferred to the Centrino Mental Hospital in Rome.

-So, here I am.

-You start wondering “Is it in my genes?”

-Am I going to flip out one day?

-Just precautions.

-If she becomes too difficult, there is a panic button on the wall.

-Maria? I’m your daughter.

-Connect the cuts.

-AAAAAH!

-If you really want to help your mother, you need a better understanding of exorcism.

-What do you suggest?

-You need to see a real one.

-Where is she?

-This is a combination of science and religion, based on my background in medicine.

-Let’s begin.

-Isabella.

-She said my name.

-I found four voices on the recording.

-What does that mean?

-Multiple demonic possessions.

-Please help my mother.

-This isn’t consistent with any form of possession that I’ve ever seen.

-I’m sorry, Isabella. I just..

-AAAAAAH!

-Isabella, don’t listen to her.

-I don’t know!

-Let my mother go.

-You’ll burn.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
commit a murder・・・殺人を犯す
exorcism・・・悪魔払い
get involved・・・関与する、引き込まれる
transferred to・・・~に運ばれる
wondering・・・驚いた、感嘆して
gene・・・遺伝子
flip out・・・気が狂う、奇人、変人
precaution・・・予防、警戒
panic button・・・非常ボタン
cuts・・・筋肉
science and religion・・・科学と宗教
demonic・・・凶暴な
possession・・・所有
consistent with・・・~と一致する、矛盾しない
let go・・・解放する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿