Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ジャックとジル」の映画予告でリスニング

ジャックとジルで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-In every family, there’s one person who drives you a little crazy.

-I gotta pick Jill up at 4 in the morning.

-She comes once a year, and she’s leaving on Sunday.

-But during the holidays…

-Jack. No fighting this year.

-…there’s no escaping it, when it’s your sister.

-How we doin’?

-Your twin sister.

-Are you going bald?

-Huh?

-N-n-no, you’re getting fatter and your hair doesn’t realize it needs to cover more face.

-Okay.

-From the producers of “Just Go With It”, and “Grow-Ups”.

-You and Jill are so alike.

-We are nothing alike, I promise you.

-Jill, this is Otto.

-Nice to meet you.

-Nice to meet you.

-He’s homeless, right?

-Are you whispering with a bullhorn or something? Everybody hears you.

-I put a little list together of things, I want to do before I leave.

-Studio tour, beach, horseback riding….

-Let’s go.

-Maybe I should stay out through Hanukkah.

-She’s forwarding her mail to us!

-What’s this about a twin?

-Oh, Jack here has a twin sister.

-Identical or fraternal?

-Nocturnal. Like a bat.

-Seriously, honey, can’t your try a little harder? She’s your sister.

-Guess who is taking you to the Lakers game.

-We finally get some twin time.

-Compliments of Mr. Pachino.

-What?

-This is insane, man. You gotta call him!

-Oh, will you stop already. You know all he wants to do is play Twister with your sister.

-Daddy? Do you know how to jump rope?

-We were the double-dutch kings.

-Wow.

-I crave this. Family time.

-Please don’t screw up my pool.

-You’re sister and I grew up on the same streets.

-When I look at her, I see me.

-What I look at her, I see me too.

-Do you and Daddy have twin powers?

-Some twins can feel when the other one’s hurt.

-I didn’t feel it.

-Little harder.

-Don’t, Jill. Stop it. He’s kidding.

-What!

-Owww.

-Did you feel that, Daddy?

-I actually did feel something there.

-Pride in my son.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
drive someone crazy・・・人を発狂させる
pick up・・・車で迎えに行く
bald・・・はげ頭の
bullhorn・・・メガホン、拡声器
horseback riding・・・乗馬
forward・・・転送する
identical・・・全く同じ、一卵性の
fraternal・・・兄弟のような、兄弟の
nocturnal・・・・夜行性の
compliment・・・賞賛
insane・・・常軌を逸した、正気と思えない
crave・・・切望する、懇願する

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿