Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「トゥルー・グリット」の映画予告でリスニング

トゥルー・グリットで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Mr Cogburn, in your four years as US Marshal…..how many men have you shot?

-Shot or killed?

-Let us restrict it to “kill” so we may have a manageable figure.

-Mr Cogburn?

-What do you want, girl?

-I’m looking for the man who killed my father.

-Man’s name is Tom Chaney, and I need somebody to go after him.

-What’s your name?

-My name is Mattie Ross.

-Are you some kind of law?

-I’m a Texas Ranger.

-I know Chaney. It is at least a two-man job taking him alive.

-Marshal Gogburn?

-Can we depart his afternoon?

-We?

-I am going with you.

-Congratulations. You’ve graduated from marauder to wet nurse.

-We’re being followed.

-What do we do, Marshal?

-You missed your shot, Cogburn.

-You best let this go.

-I thought you were gonna say the sun was in your eyes.

-That is to say, your eye.

-You got a lot of experience with bounty hunters?

-That is a silly question. I am 14.

-Time to go home.

-I don’t like you. I will not go back.

-Not without Chaney, dead or alive.

-Chaney’s here! Help me, Marshal!

-Now what, Cogburn?

-Them boys don’t think about the wrath that’s about to set down on ‘em.

-Chaney and his gang are a rough lot.

-I do not regret shooting your father.

-I will kill this girl!

-Biggest mistake you ever made.

-Help me!

-I couldn’t do nothin’ for you, son.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
marshal・・・連邦保安官、保安官
restrict・・・限定する
manageable・・・扱いやすい、処理しやすい
figure・・・数字
go after・・・~の後を追う
two-man job・・・2人でする仕事
wet nurse・・・乳母
you best →you better ~・・・~した方が良い
let go・・・開放する、自由にする
that is to say・・・すなわち、言い換えると
bounty hunter・・・賞金稼ぎ
wrath・・・復讐、激怒
rough・・・乱暴者

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿