Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「君への誓い」の映画予告でリスニング

君への誓いで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-I vow to live within the warmth of your heart.

-I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.

-Security.

-I now pronounce you man and wife!

-Kids – run!

-Life’ all about moments of impact.

-Want to go see a movie?

-No.

-Move in.

-Yes.

-…and how they change our lives forever.

-What if one day, you could no longer remember any of them?

-Paige? You’re in the hospital. You were in a car accident.

-Are you in pain?

-My head hurts.

-I’ll get you something for that.

-Was anyone else hurt, doctor?

-Uh,…

-Hey, you..you know who I am, right?

-Yeah.

-Okay, good.

-You’re my doctor.

-She doesn’t remember me.

-Her memory is going to improve with time.

-Come home with me. We’ll figure this out together.

-I don’t know you.

-I barely even know who I am!

-I need to make my wife fall in love with me again.

-I will always love you.

-The fact is that you’re just meeting me, and I’m just a stranger.

-I hope one day I can love the way that you love me.

-But how do you look at the girl you love, and tell yourself it’s time to walk away?

-I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
vow・・・誓う
warmth・・・暖かさ
pronounce・・・宣告する
man and wife・・・夫婦
figure out・・・解決する
apart・・・離れ離れ、別々に

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿