Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「メリダとおそろしの森」の映画予告でリスニング

メリダとおそろしの森で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-I saw something that day.

-Something I’ll not forget.

-It stands 12 feet tall

-…with razor sharp claws

-….his hide littered with the weapons of fallen warriors

-…his face scarred with one dead eye.

-I drew my sword, and…

-Chomp! Dad’s leg was clean off!

-Aww, that’s my favorite part!

-In accordance with our laws, the first born of each of the great leaders must prove their worth.

-Merinda, stop!

-A lady enjoys elegant pursuits.

-I present my only son.

-He took on a whole armada single-handedly.

-With one arm he was stealing the ship.

-Oh!

-I want my freedom.

-But are you willing to pay the price your freedom will cost?

-Careful what you wish for, my mother would say.

-What’s the worst that could happen?

-Yah!

-No more fighting!

-Show a little decorum.

-Feast your eyes.

-If you had the chance to change your fate,…

-….would you?



英単語まとめ
razor sharp・・・かみそりのように切れる、非常に鋭い
claw・・・爪
littered with・・・~が散乱した、~がいくつもある
draw sword・・・刀を抜く
chomp・・・ムシャムシャ食べる
in accordance with・・・~に従って
pursuit・・・探究
single handedly・・・単独で、自力で
armada・・・大艦隊、大群
decorum・・・礼儀正しさ

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿