Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「クロニクル」の映画予告でリスニング

クロニクルで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-You’re probably going to want to get this on camera.

-I don’t want to do it.

-Dude, I don’t wanna do it.

-Okay, are you ready?

-Give me a countdown, okay?

-I will, I promise.

-Are we rolling? I’m gonna get the gun.

-Pull it right out his mouth.

-Wait, wait, why are we running?

-I got this one. Sweet. Sweet.

-She’s just looking at it.

-This is the ory though, that it’s like a muscle.

-Watch this.

-Dude! Holy crap!

-That’s why I think we’re getting stronger, you know.

-She is so confused.

-Yes, it was the black guy this time.

-…cause we’re working it out.

-Nothing can stop us.

-Matt!

-Where are you going?

-Ah, it’s just some redneck.

-What the hell is this guy’s problem?

-Whoa-whoa-whoa-whoa!

-Oh sh…stop the car. Are you crazy? Why did you do that?

-What is wrong with…

-Was it an accident, Andrew?

-Andrew?

-I’m worried about Andrew.

-Listen to me. We can’t screw around with this.

-It’s too dangerous.

-Andrew, it’s not a game!

-Andrew!

-Stop this right now!

-What’s making that sound?

-What is that?

-Alright dude, we’re going inside.

-Steve, wait up.

-Matt, look at this!

-Holy…

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
on camera・・・撮影中で、カメラのフレーム内で
pull out・・・引き抜く、取り出す
redneck・・・労働者、田舎者
screw around・・・ふざける、時間を無駄遣いする

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿