Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「マン・オブ・スティール」の映画予告でリスニング

マン・オブ・スティールで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Goodbye my son…

-Our hopes and dreams travel with you…

-He’ll be an outcast. They’ll kill him.

-How? He’ll be a God to them.

-What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society intended?

-What if a child aspired to something greater?

-My son was in the bus…

-He saw what Clark did.

-You’re the answer, son…

-You’re the answer to ‘Are we alone in the Universe?’

-Can I just keep pretending I’m your son?

-You are my son…

-I have to believe that you were sent here for a reason.

-And even if it takes the rest of your life…

-You’ll owe it to yourself to find out what that reason is.

-How do you find someone who has spent a lifetime covering his tracks?

-For some, he was a guardian angel…

-For others, a ghost who never quite fit in.

-You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards…

-They’ll race behind you.

-They will stumble.

-They will fall…

-But in time they will join you in the sun…

-In time you will help them accomplish wonders.

-You believe your son is safe?

-I will find him!

-My father believed if the world found out who I really was, they’d reject me…

-He was convinced that the world wasn’t ready…

-What do you think?

-What’s the ‘S’ stand for?

-It’s not an ‘S’..

-On my world it means ‘hope’.

-Well here it’s an ‘S’…

-How about

-Excuse me.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
outcast・・・見捨てられた人、追放された人
intend・・・意図する
aspire・・・熱望する、切望する
guardian angel・・・守護天使、守り神
cover one’s tracks・・・行動の形跡を隠す
strive・・・努力する
stumble・・・つまずく
stand for・・表す

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿