Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「トランス」の映画予告でリスニング

トランスで英語リスニング力をアップ!!

-There’s something hidden.

-Inside me.

-What is it?

-It’s a memory.

-A memory?

-A memory of what you did.

-Anyone can still a painting.

-Let’s start the bidding at 5 million pounds.

-All it takes is a bit of muscle.

-Get down! Get down!

-But no piece of art is worth a human life.

-Stop right there.

-Do it!

-No piece of art is worth a human life.

-Where is it?

-I can’t remember. I got it on the head.

-That you remember.

-Have you ever been hypnotized before?

-Whatever is in his head, she can find it.

-Now, I want you to relax, Simon.

-Stop.

-What can you make him do?

-Anything.

-It was all part of the plan, the two of you, running it together.

-She put that there, it’s not real!

-He wants the painting for himself.

-I don’t believe that!

-Where is it?

-Why did you lied to me?

-Our memory is locked in a cage.

-And with enough force, a lock can be broken,

-Elisabeth.

-I have something to tell you.

-You ready?

-I remember.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
bidding・・・競売、入札
all it takes is~・・・必要なのは~だけである
bit of・・・少量の、一片の
piece of・・・~の一部
human life・・・人生
hypnotize・・・催眠
cage・・・おり、監獄

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿