Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ザ・マペッツ」の映画予告でリスニング

ザ・マペッツで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Would ya look at that?

-Aaah! Hahaha.

-We are the muppets.

-And these are our biggest fans.

-Yeah!

-Are you excited for our big trip to L.A.?

-There’s somebody coming.

-Ex-cuse me.

-Good grief.

-You guys are so talented.

-Check it out! Fart shoes.

-The biggest event in Hollywood history…

-The muppet spectacular –Yay!

-That’s awesome!

-There’s just one problem.

-I’m gonna shoot straight. You guys aren’t famous anymore.

-Yeesh. I wish she’d shot a little more curvy.

-Let’s just start at the bottom, and work our way back up to the top.

-Can’t you see I’m busy!

-Come on guys! Let’s go!

-Are you one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

-Yes, I am.

-…Tour the world…

-We should travel by map!

-To Paris!

-Rehearse the show.

-I’m doing a duet with my new dance partner.

-Hola.

-Let’s try that lift again, shall we?

-Eh. A lift again. On my count this time, okay?

-In 3-2-

-Step – uh –final.

-I believe in you, and you, and, well, all of you!

-Aww.

-And now, singing chickens.

-The most sensitive…

-…distinguished…

-Prepare yourselves for head bowling

-What? I am not signed off on this.

-…celebrity filled…

-…and sophisticated Muppet movie ever made.

-Ever.

-Have a seat.

-Thank you.

-I think I’ll stand.

-Comfy.

-Is this movie in 3D?

-Nope. The Moppets are as 1-dimensional as they’re always been.

-Hey! Watch it.

-Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy, and introducing the newest Muppet, Walter.

-And the Moopets.

-Waka waka.

-You’ve been replaced.

-Oh yeah?

-What’s that over there?

-Hi-ya!

-See movie! See movie!

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
muppet・・・マペット、棒で手足を動かす操り人形
good grief・・・やれやれ!、まいった!、なんてこった!
check it out・・・ほら見て
fart・・・おなら、屁
spectacular・・・超大作
awesome・・・素晴らしい、すごい
shoot straight・・・正直に話す
start at bottom・・・基本から始める
work one’s way back・・・~に戻る
rehearse・・・繰り返し練習する
sensitive・・・繊細な
distinguished・・・名高い、著名な
sophisticated・・・洗練された、あか抜けた
comfy・・・くつろぐ、心地よい
dimensional・・・次元の
screw around・・・ふざける、時間を無駄遣いする

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿