Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「華麗なるギャッツビー」の映画予告でリスニング

華麗なるギャッツビーで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Mr. Gatsby, I’d like to know exactly who are you anyhow?

-Can’t you see who this guy is?

-His house, his parties, his fancy clothes.

-We were born different from you.

-It’s in our blood

-Nothing that you do, or dream up, can ever change that.

-Stop!

-Gatsby. He had a grand vision for his life since he was a boy.

-I want to fix things just the way they were before. Just you an me.

-No amount of fire could challenge the fairy tale he had stored up in his heart.

-Is all this made entirely from your own imagination?

-But I had the uneasy feeling that he was guarding secrets.

-I wish I had done everything on earth with you.

-I don’t want to go home.

-They don’t.

♪~

-It had gone beyond her.

-It had gone beyond everything.

-Something outta be done about a fella like that.

-My life – my life has got to be like this.

-It’s got to keep going on.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
anyhow・・・とにかく
fancy・・・高級な、おしゃれな
dream up・・・考え付く、思いつく
fairy tale・・・作り話、おとぎ話
store up・・・蓄える、保存する
guard・・・用心する
fella = fellow・・・同士、仲間
outta = out of

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿