Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ハード・ラッシュ」の映画予告でリスニング

ハード・ラッシュで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-You were the best of the best.

-But the proudest day of my life was when you turned legit.

-You started a family, and you got out of that life.

-What’s goin’ on?

-Chris – come home. It’s my brother.

-What happened Andy?

-I was runnin’ somethin’…

-…and I dumped the baggage.

-When I stopped doin’ runs, you promised me you were gonna stay out of it.

-They’re gonna kill me.

-They’re not going to kill you.

-I was hopin’ you’d understand, it’s family, maybe we could work somethin’ out.

-I’ll give you two weeks. If not, I’m going to come after the both of you.

-I’ll come asking your wife for it, your kids…

-Do you think you’re the only guy with a gun?

-If you ever mention my wife and my kids, again, you are done.

-You know what’s going on, if you don’t play it.

-You know the rules, right?

-I got to try to fix this.

-Trust me. I know what I’m doing.

-So what are we running?

-Currency. 15 million on four stacks.

-Like the size of a Mini Cooper.

-Where you gonna hide it?

-Where is the faith?

-I lost my stripes now, I gotta start from scratch?

-Have you ever been convicted of espionage, sedition or treason?

-Together?

-They’re running something on my ship.

-Could be big.

-Takes money to take money.

-Esto bueno.

-No, it’s no bueno.

-Say goodbye to your wife.

-I’m comin’. I’m comin’ for you!

-We’re goin’ to war.

-Here we go.

-Open the container!

-Where is my wife!

-Tell him not to dump it in the water.

-You will never find that money.

-Pull the trigger!

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
legit・・・合法
baggage・・・手荷物
espionage・・・スパイ、偵察
sedition・・・暴動、反乱
treason・・・反逆、裏切り

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿