Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「エイリアン バスターズ」の映画予告でリスニング

エイリアン バスターズで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-There is an alien invasion happening.

-They’re among us.

-That’s why I founded The Neighborhood Watch.

-Any one of these people could be an alien.

-Check her out. Looks like she’s studying some new discovery.

-Should I put it in my flavor snout?

-Wait a second. I’ve seen this stuff before.

-Haven’t you just won a Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice award?

-Here we go. Jackets for The Watch.

-Tiger with wings.

-The tiger, flames, and wings, all on the same logo!

-It’s like the Chinese symbol for shut up and dance!

-Franklin, what are you doing? Who are these people?

-Dammit, Mom, stay out of my room!

-Sorry, I was just trying to impress my friends. I was trying to be a big man.

-I love you.

-Shh.

-I have this one scenario in my mind.

-Sexy Asian housewife alone at night.

-Best call The Watch. Then she sucks…

-Okay, well…

-I’m also interested in that happening to me.

-We’re not going to let Glenview be ground zero for some alien invasion.

-We can’t trust anyone.

-Look at his face.

-Look at my face.

-Look at his face and listen to me. Look at him and listen to me.

-Look at me.

-Look at him and understand me. Look at both of us, but understand no one.

-Listen to my words, and hear his face.

-I found something.

-Nobody touches this ball until we figure out what it is.

-Whoa! Jeez!

-That’s terrible for the cow, but this thing’s awesome!

-Okay, first thing in war that’s lost is innocence.

-Yeah!

-If you see anything from outer space, kill it.

-Die. Die.

-This thing a goner for sure.

-Who wants to snap one with the Lizard man?

-Here we go. Oh, that looks good.

-Aaaaah!

-Whoa!

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
snout・・・突き出た鼻
win award・・・賞を獲る
awesome・・・素晴らしい

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿