Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「シュガー・ラッシュ」の映画予告でリスニング

シュガー・ラッシュで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-I’m gonna wreck it!

-Save us Felix!

-I can fix it!

-Ohhhh!

-Closing time. Last game, everyone out.

-My name’s Wreck-It Ralph.

-30 years I’ve been doing this.

-It’s starts to feel hard to love your job.

-When no one else seems to like you for doing it.

-I’m gonna wreck it!

-It sure must be nice, being the good guy.

-Nice share, Ralph.

-As fellow bad guys, we’ve all felt what you’re feeling.

-I’m Zangief, I’m bad guy.

-Hi Zangief.

-Ralph, you are bad guy, But this is does not mean you’re bad guy.

-Zombie. Bad guy.

-Hi Zombie.

-Zangief saying, labels not make you happy. Good. Bad. Grrr.

-you must love you.

-I don’t wanna be the bad guy any more.

-Ralph abandoned his game.

-Where’s the wrecking guy?

-Welcome to Game Central Station.

-Train for all game destinations now boarding.

-Everything changes – now.

-Where’s Ralph?

-Stand by, my Q-bertese is little rusty.

-Ralph’s gone to Hero’s Duty?

-Get out of this game, buddy!

-Ralph? You’re game jumping?

-What’s your name?

-Wreck-It Ralph.

-Why are your hands so freakishly big?

-I don’t know. Why are you so freakishly annoying?

-Alright ladies, the kitten whispers and tickle fights stop now!

-When did video games become so violent and scary?

-Are you a hobo?

-Listen, I try to be nice,

-You’re mimicking me.

-That is rude, and this conversation is over.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
wreck・・・破壊
fellow・・・同士、仲間
abandon・・・放棄する、去る
train for・・・~行きの電車
rusty・・・錆びた、色あせた
freakishly・・・奇妙に
kitten・・・おてんば娘
tickle・・・くすぐる
hobo・・・ホームレス
mimic・・・まねる

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿