Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ヤング≒アダルト」の映画予告でリスニング

ヤング≒アダルトで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Welcome to Hampton Inn. Do you have a reservation?

-No.

-Is that a dog in your bag?

-Nope.

-We actually allow small pets with a cleaning deposit.

-Good, because I have a small dog.

-In my vehicle.

-What are you doing back in Mercury? You move back, er…

-Of course not. Gross.

-Psychotic prom queen bitch.

-Here’s the deal Buddy Slade and I are meant to be together.

-And I’m here to get him back.

-I’m pretty sure he’s married with a kid on the way.

-So? Kids here. I’m cool with it. I mean, I’ve got baggage too.

-I would keep all of this to yourself.

-I would find a therapist.

-That new baby of his is just darling.

-Have you seen it? Up close?

-Shots!

-You know what – My god!

-God, you are a piece of work.

-Can I help you find something?

-I’m going to a rock concert with a old flame.

-Let’s show him what he’s been missing.

-No, he’s seen me recently. He knows.

-His wife hasn’t seen me in a while, so…

-You can come to the city with me, like we always planned.

-Mavis, I’m a married man.

-I know, we can beat this thing together.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
reservation・・・予約
nope = no・・・noの砕けた形
deposit・・・内金、予約金
vehicle・・・車
gross・・・気持ち悪い、ゾッとする
psychotic・・・精神病の、精神障害者
prom・・・学年末に正装で行うダンス・パーティー
meant to be together・・・一緒になる運命だ
on the way・・・途中で
cool with・・・~で良い
keep this to yourself・・・内緒にする
therapist・・・療法士
darling・・・最愛の人、かわいらしい人
up close・・・間近で
piece of work・・・扱いにくい人、とても変な人
old flame・・・昔の恋人

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿