Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「白雪姫と鏡の女王」の映画予告でリスニング

白雪姫と鏡の女王で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Once upon a time, in an enchanted kingdom, there was a beautiful princess…

-…with skin as white as snow. And hear as black as night.

-Blah, blah, blah, blah. Her hair is not black, it’s raven, and she’s 18 years old, and her skin has never seen the sun, so of course it’s good.

-Mirror, mirror, or the wall.

-Who’s the fairest of them all?

-Snow White.

-What?

-Snow White?

-Ugh.

-Do you want to hear it?

-Oh! They’re not wrinkles. They’re just crinkles.

-Banish her, to the woods.

-Is it done?

-Just as you instructed.

-I’m impressed. You’re not as pathetic and wimpy as I have always believed.

-That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me.

-You’re invited to discover…

-The prince is rich. I’m going to marry him, and then my financial problems will be solved.

-…and untold adventure….

-Organize a ball. We are gonna sweep this kid off his feet.

-…of romance…

-I think Snow White is the most beautiful woman in the whole world.

-Agree to disagree.

-…mystery…

-Who are you?

-Snow White.

-Snow way!

-…power…

-This doesn’t fit, your highness.

-Well, you must have shrunk it! Cinch me up.

-I knew I was the same size.

-…and magic…

-I’ll use the love potion.

-Puppy love. What am I supposed to do with a puppy.

-You can rub my tummy.

-Fetch!

-The queen is getting married.

-Take back your kingdom.

-I’ve heard so many stories of how the prince saves the princess.

-It’s time we change the ending.

-You’re with the bandits?

-You’re with the queen?

-Shall we help her?

-She’s doing pretty good on her own.

-If you weren’t trying to stab me right now, I might be tempted to kiss you.

-The bandit’s leader is a she?

-The bandit’s leader is Snow White.

-Who feels like crashing a wedding?

-And here I was having such a good day.

-Everyone has magic within them.

-Yes.

-I definitely have a happily ever after thing going on.

-Anyone know how to break a spell?

-Say hello to my little friend.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
once upon a time・・・昔々
enchanted・・・魅惑の
raven・・・漆黒の
fair・・・美しさ、美
wrinkle・・・しわ
crinkle・・・しわ
pathetic・・・哀れ、痛ましい
wimpy・・・弱気な
agree to disagree・・・見解の相違を認め合う
love potion・・・惚れ薬
puppy love・・・淡い恋
tummy・・・(幼児語)おなか
bandit・・・強盗、詐欺師
stab・・・刺す

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿