Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「人生万歳!」の映画予告でリスニング

人生万歳!で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Let me tell you right off, OK?

-I’m not a likeable guy.

-Checkmate, you little patzer!

-Hey!

-I was considered for a Nobel Prize in physics.

-I didn’t get it.

-Mon, that man’s talking to himself.

-Come on, Justin.

-This is not the feel-good movie of the year.

-So if you’re one of those idiots who needs to feel good, get yourself a foot massage.

-What’s the matter, Boris?

-I’m dying.

-Should I call an ambulance?

-No. No, not now, I mean eventually.

-I’m a man with a huge worldview.

-I’m surrounded by microbes.

-Sir?

-What?

-My god, you scared me.

-Can you help me get something to eat?

-Stop that.

-How old are you?

-I’m 21.

-Yeah, you’re 21 like I play for the Yankees.

-You’re a professional athlete?

-With that limp?

-Oh, Christ.

-Boris!

-Our marriage hasn’t been a garden of roses.

-Botanically speaking, you’re more of a Venus flytrap.

-Mother?

-Melody Saint Anne!

-You’re living like a sharecropper.

-I said, “Lord, just say something. Break your silence. I can’t take any more misery.”

-Nothing, right? And all that money you put in the tin box every Sunday.

-People make life so much worse than it has to be, but on the whole we’re a failed species.

-Boris, do you want to be buried of cremated?

-I really don’t want to talk about that.

-I want to be cremated.

-Will you just shut up, cretin?

-There’s no worms.

-Daddy?

-I’ve come to beg your mother’s forgiveness.

-You cheated on her and then dumped her for her best friend.

-Lord, I’ve sinned. Please forgive me.

-Why do all the religious psychotics wind up praying at my doorstep?

-She left me.

-That happens with you heteros.

-That would make you…

-That’s a sin against God’s law.

-He made the whole universe perfect the oceans, the skies, the beautiful flowers.

-That’s right. He’s a decorator.

-Unbelievable.

-Whatever love you can get and give, whatever happiness you can provide, every temporary measure of grace – whatever works.

-When you see kids tossing a ball, does it ever make you miss spring training?

-All right.

-I have never played for the Yankees.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
right off・・・すぐに、直ちに
likeable・・・かわいげがある、感じのいい
patzer・・・へぼチェスプレイヤー
feel good・・・心地良い、満足する
worldview・・・世界観
microbe・・・病原菌、最近
limp・・・軟弱、弱弱しい
botanically・・・植物学的に
venus flytrap・・・ハエジゴク(植物)
sharecropper・・・小作人
misery・・・苦痛、不幸
tin・・・缶
cremate・・・火葬する
cheat on・・・浮気する、だます
sin・・・罪を犯す
religious・・・宗教的な
psychotic・・・精神障碍者
wind up・・・結局~になる
pray・・・懇願する、祈る
heteo・・・ヘテロ、異質

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿