Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「幸せへのキセキ」の映画予告でリスニング

幸せへのキセキで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Hustle, hustle, hustle. We’re late.

-Dad!

-Oh man. Alright, oh.

-Benjamin.

-Oh, hi.

-Bye!

-Bye Dad!

-I thought maybe – dinner for three.

-Thank you.

-Or four.

-Hey Rosie.

-Am I doing anything right?

-You’re handsomer than the other dads.

-Most of them don’t have hair.

-So that’s good.

-Attempt to start over.

-I shall try – to start over.

-Sunlight.

-Joy.

-I salute you, and the great times we had together.

-And I quit.

-This is exactly what we’ve been looking for.

-It’s a bit complicated.

-What’s so complicated about this place?

-It’s a zoo.

-Yay!

-I’m gonna live here.

-Welcome to your zoo.

-This is what you want. It’s not what I want.

-At the risk of stating the obvious, you’re insane.

-The sellers say, you don’t even need any special knowledge to run a zoo.

-What you need is a lotta heart.

-You are gonna love your new enclosure.

-Ow!

-We need somebody who can take charge of this place, or else we, and all the animals are gone.

-I’m trying to give the kids an authentic American experience.

-Stop before zebras get involved.

-There’s two zebras. There’s a lion, there’s 47 animal species.

-He’ll never last.

-If you stick with me, I will give this everything.

-Well, that’s good enough for me.

-I think you’re incredibly pretty.

-Please don’t take offense if I don’t hit on you.

-I’d be offended if you did.

-Thank you.

-I think.

-I like the animals. But I love the humans.

-All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage and I promise you, something great will come of it.

-Are you comin’?

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
do right・・・正しいことをする
handsome・・・ハンサム、色男、二枚目
attempt to・・・~しようと試みる
start over・・・もう一度やり直す
salute・・・敬礼、挨拶
quit・・・去る
exactly・・・まさに、まさしく
complicated・・・複雑な、込み入った
at the risk of・・・~の危険を冒して
state the obvious・・・当然のことを言う
insane・・・常軌を逸した、正気とは思えない
run・・・経営する、運営する
lotta = lot of
enclosure・・・囲み
take charge of・・・~の管理(世話)を引き受ける
or else・・・さもないと
authentic・・・正真正銘の、本物の
last・・・長続きする
stick with・・・~とずっと一緒にいる、従う
take offense・・・怒る、腹を立てる、憤慨する
hit on・・・言い寄る、口説く
Something will come of it・・・何とかなるさ

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿