Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ファミリー・ツリー」の映画予告でリスニング

ファミリー・ツリーで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Sorry to bother you. Matt King.

-I’ve come to pick up my daughter, Alexandra.

-Alex!

-Dad?

-What’s up Dad?

-What’s happenin’?

-You need to come home and see your mom.

-I’m the backup parent. The understudy.

-I thought you were supposed to be getting your act together?

-I’ve been doing really well, actually. Nobody ever seems to notice that.

-With Elizabeth, my wife, in a hospital, my daughters are testing me.

-Look who’s here?

-Get out of my underwear, you freak!

-Okay, back inside. Now!

-Real good job you’re doing.

-We have to go through this thing together. You, and Scotty, and me.

-Dad, this is Sid. He’s going to be with me.

-I’ll be a lot more civil with him around.

-What’s up, bro?

-Don’t ever do that to me again.

-I have to go around and tell people what’s happening Family and a few close friends.

-I don’t want to talk about Mom with anyone.

-Look, whatever you two fought about, you have to drop it.

-Grow up.

-You really don’t have a clue, do you?

-Dad, Mom was cheating on you.

-Who is he?

-I’d to know who the guy is that my wife was s—seeing.

-Now what you’ve been going through – that’s a tough deal.

-Just trying to keep my head above water.

-I’m gonna hit you.

-How often do old people just haul off and cold cock you like that?

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
sorry to bother you・・・お邪魔してすみません。
what’s up・・・元気?、どうしたの?
backup・・・予備、応援、支援
understudy・・・代役
freak・・・変人、奇人
civil・・・礼儀にかなった
with someone around・・・~がいれば
bro・・・兄弟、よお
cheat on ・・・浮気する
keep one's head above water・・・生き延びる、破算せずに持ちこたえる
haul off・・・[殴るために]腕を引く
cold cock・・・ぶちのめす

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿