Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「ふたりのパラダイス」の映画予告でリスニング

ふたりのパラダイスで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Your ready for your meeting?

-Yep!

-Knock’em dead, alright? I’ll call you later.

-You know what I wanna do?

-Hmm?

-I want to take off that robe and (yawn).

-Why are you not at work, George?

-Oh, got to – If –got fired.

-As soon as we can get back on our feet, we’ll come back to New York, but right now my brother’s offered me a job, and Atlanta’s the best place for us to be.

-Hey, there he is! My homeless brother. Where’s your cardboard box?

-And Linda, my god! Your body is redonkulous!

-Rarr!

-Rick, I think you’re making everybody uncomfortable.

-Oh, everybody knows what I mean.

-Here you go, simple data entry.

-You want me to, uh, enter this data?

-You questioning me? Don’t question me.

-Are you serious?

-Am I serious? You’re fired.

-You’re re-hired. Consider that a warning shot.

-Let’s get the hell out of here.

-Alright, I can’t be in this car anymore.

-Easyum Bed and Breadfast.

-You looking for the B and B? Another half mile, you can’t miss it.

-Leave?

-Yeah.

-Oh my god! It’s coming after us. He wants to make a suit out of our skin.

-You guys okay?

-We’ll take care of ya. My name’s Wayne, by the way. I’m a nudist.

-Uh, yes, we noticed your penis earlier.

-Touche!

-All these people live here. This is a commune.

-We prefer “international community”.

-We’re not a bunch of hippies, sitting around playing guitar.

-Wrap your fingers around the base of it, work the shaft down to the tip.

-And then, lick the tip.

-What?

-Lick the tip. Lick the tip.

-Welcome to the Easyum community.

-It’s not like we’re singing a lease. We’ll give it a month,…

-Two weeks.

-Oh, George. I like you.

-I like you too, Eva.

-We should make love sometime.

-How would you and Linda feel about that?

-Uh,

-This place is incredible.

-I actually feel like I’m a part of something that’s real.

-What is this?

-Ayahuasca tea.

-It reeks like at cat butt.

-It has hallucinogenic properties.

-I can fly!

-You can’t fly.

-I believe I can fly!

-If you’re gonna get literal with an R. Kelly song, let’s do “Trapped in the Closet”.

-So, I’m light on your bio.

-You know man, is it cool if maybe we talk about this later?

-Take your time.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
get back on one's feet・・・回復する、立ち直る
cardboard box・・・段ボール箱
redonkulous ・・・ridiculous(馬鹿げた、おかしい)のスラング
warning shot・・・威嚇射撃
breadfast・・・朝食
B and B=bed-and-breakfast・・・朝食付き宿泊施設
out of skin・・・驚く
ya = you
touche・・・一本取られた、やられた
commune・・・小規模な生活共同体
bunch of・・・一連の、大勢の
lick the tip・・・先をなめる
wrap one’s finger・・・指で包み込む
butt・・・けつ、しり
reek・・・嫌な臭い
hallucinogenic properties・・・幻覚を起こす特性
trap~in・・・~を閉じ込める
light on・・・行き当たる
bio・・・伝記、略歴
take your time・・・ゆっくりどうぞ

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿