Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「Black & White/ブラック & ホワイト」の映画予告でリスニング

Black & White/ブラック & ホワイトで英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-You’re my best friend. I trust you.

-I know that you would take a bullet for me. I would for you as well.

-What were you doing on the computer?

-Looking at a photograph of my girl.

-I was just doing the same thing. You want to see her?

-On three 1-2-3.

-That’s…

-Lauren…

-…Scott.

-I feel weird about dating two guys at once.

-You think Gloria Steinem got arrested and sat in a jail cell so you could act like a little bitch?

-I think I’m going to hell.

-Get out there! You get flexible.

-You know what? You date her.

-Besides, the fact if I got in the picture, it wouldn’t even be fair.

-I’m sorry. What does that mean?

-I think we should lay down some ground rules.

-I think we should.

-I don’t think we should tell her that we know each other.

-Let’s stay out of each others way.

-Just let her decide.

-May the best man win.

-This is a live operation, it’s a full wrap and tap, boys.

-I want you to follow agent Hansen.

-Don’t let your country down, boys.

-This has been the perfect night.

-Make it rain.

-I’ll be right back.

-Really?

-Have you ever killed anybody with your bare hands?

-Not this week.

-Tuck, this is my friend.

-Okay, you can do this. They’ll probably just shake hands.

-I think I’m gonna pass out.

-I’m available to have sex with both of those guys, just to test off and see who comes back a winner.

-Why is she listening to that old man?

-I have no idea.

-I think my triggering mechanism was stuck.

-Ooh.

-Oh my god.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
jail・・・刑務所
cell・・・小部屋、個室
lay down・・・策定する、制定する
ground rule・・・基本原則
may the~・・・~でありますように
make it rain・・・札束をまき散らす
bare hand・・・素手

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿