Pick Up!!





下記ホームページに順次移行中
↓↓
http://saikyou-english.com/

「アイス・エイジ4」の映画予告でリスニング

アイス・エイジ4で英語リスニング力をアップ!!


-Nnnh!

-Whoa! Excuse me.

-I don’t think that was you.

-Oh, my whole familia!

-See? He still hugs his parents.

-Ellie!

-Manny!

-Hold me!

-When the world falls apart,…

-No matter how long it takes, I will find you!

-histories greatest heroes…

-Granny? You’re alive!

-Hey, Sid! This is my first bath in decades.

-Oh, I don’t wanna see that.

-…will keep it together.

-My mother told me that bad news was just good news in disguise.

-Was this before she abandoned you?

-Yes it was.

-I’ll push him overboard. You guys say it was an accident.

-I’m in.

-This summer…

-Battle stations!

-Surrender your ship, or face my fury!

-Two word. Anger management.

-Ow!

-…the end of the world…

-We’re all gonna survive this.

-Aaaah!

-Okay, maybe they won’t.

-…is just the tip of the iceberg.

-Hey, little fellas. How about you and us against the pirates?

-You got no idea what I’m saying, do ya?

-May I try?

-Oh.

-That, they got?

-Everyone, please, don’t panic!

-Fire!

-Woohoo!

-No one’s gonna stop me from getting back to my family.

-Come on, ocean. Is that the best you can do?

-Aaaah!

-Holy crab!

-You’re pretty soft, for a saber.

-Excuseme, I happen to be a remorseless assassin.

-Diego-pooh.

-Hey, I made you another coral necklace.

-He keeps losing them.

ランキング参加してます!!
為になったら応援クリックお願いします!!
http://blog.with2.net/link.php?1575659

英単語まとめ
familia・・・家族
fall apart・・・崩れる
in decades・・・数十年で
in disguise・・・変装した、装った
overboard・・・船外へ
fury・・・激怒
iceberg・・・氷山
fella = fellow・・・仲間、同士
saber・・・サーベル
remorseless・・・無慈悲な、残忍な
assassin・・・暗殺者
coral・・・サンゴ

0 コメント :

コメントを投稿